Friday, February 20, 2009

Black Tennis Shoes


Here is your random thought for the week...

What is the deal with solid black tennis shoes? I think you know what I am talking about. Haven't you ever just been talking with someone who is a little off, only to look down and notice that they are wearing solid black tennis shoes, similar to those pictured above? And here is another question. Where the freak do you even get black tennis shoes? I don't ever remember seeing these things for sale. I mean, is there a special black-shoe store somewhere? Or a secret section of the shoe store that I don't know about? Wherever it is, I bet other items sold in that area of the store also include things like: suspenders and ties that look like piano keys,... those weird 50's style hats that mobsters and jazz saxophonists always wear,... (see below) and of course, calculator watches.

P.S. Actually that reminds me... Does anyone know were I can buy a calculator watch?

3 comments:

  1. ... waiting for more good stuff Shea :) (hey hows abouts you get on Facebook?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So why are you so interested in where you get this stuff?

    ReplyDelete